Sunday, November 11, 2007

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

So I have to say this idea of writing a book sucks.

I have all of these good ideas all the time in my head that just throw themselves at me, it's like its all I was born to do. The problem is they throw themselves at me at the WORST times! I can't stop and write when the ideas are flowing in my head.

Then there are times like this weekend, when I set time aside to write...
...
...
...
...

Yup thats what I get! I can't for the life of me remember what those ideas were when i was haluing ass on the freeway, or making phone calls for Michelle.

I'll be trying to make myself write more later this weekend. For now, I'm going to rest my mind...

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter Varvel said...

Ya gotta keep pen and scratch paper on ya, and all around ya, alla da tym, even if it's just crumpled up receipts in your wallet.

Roald Dahl had scrawled on a restaurant napkin, something to the effect of, "What about a crazy candy inventor who runs a huge factory?"

Guess which story THAT became?

"Butterflies" all around us, unexpected, most of the time, so ya gotta keep a net handy!

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home