Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The levels of Hell

Today was the first day of the rest of my life. Well ok, everyday falls into that category but today really was!

I started the re-visioning project today. I spent hours online looking at NYC Fall Fashion Week images yesterday, and decided upon a new outfit for the day today.
I have potentially found something for tomorrow, though I'm not sure how it will work out until I try it. This is an incredibly frustrating time, because I am making a major change to myself on Thursday before leaving town, and until that change is complete I'd like to crawl under a rock.
The good news is that I got a lot of compliments about how I looked, so Its working.

When I awoke I was in the third level of hell. Well it felt like that at least. My allergies were horrible, and my body was cold. The third level of hell, for those that don't know, is reserved to the lustful. They are thrown about in the wind for all eternity, with no particular respite or destination. Because apparently lust leads you astray and leaves you wandering through life without direction. Well I'm lustful, and I'm windblown, (and other blown when possible) but damn it I have Direction!!!!

Ok… I know I was going somewhere with this….

By the end of the day, I was in the 7th circle of hell. Sodomites. Interesting isn't it? Well yes, the day was horrible. I had one bad experience after another, the highlights include but are not limited to:

Agreeing not to ever speak to my ex again, after a vicious fight about how to stay friends. Apparently the evils I did to him were so bad he is still in pain about them, which gives him the right o treat me horribly in public, even though hours before we were discussing make up together.

Fighting on the phone with (name removed for work security)

Fighting on the phone with (name removed for work security)

Fighting on the phone with (name removed for work security)

And Reading about a new policy at work, that, for obvious reasons I can't discuss.

STOOOPID DAY!

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter Varvel said...

Screw the new work policies and the resulting restrictions!
Or just screw period!
Focus on your fabulous new looks, for now, to distract yourself from the hell of it all!
Oh, and see you in hell! ;-)

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home