Friday, October 19, 2007

New Me





Its 2 Am and this post will be short. I'm getting up in 2.5 hours to leave for the airport, off to DC I go!!!


I chopped my hair off today. It was a very spiritual experience. Since I started growing it out i've had one serious boyfriend, a number of bad dates, some great sex, losing campaigns, multiple jobs, and lost friends. When he started cutting it off, I felt like i was leaving all of that behind, Thank God(dess)!!!!!


I am excited about the new me, and all that it will mean.


More when I get back!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Peter Varvel said...

H A W T ! !

*tssssss!*

10:41 PM  
Blogger Berra said...

what he said

4:04 AM  
Blogger Prince Gomolvilas said...

Hey, I didn't know you had a blog until I saw it linked from Peter's. And I didn't know you were so freaking hot!

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home