Monday, November 12, 2007

Pathetic

Have you ever had a falling out with a friend, not really sure why it happened?

I went through this a while back, and it was one of the many catalysts for my "New Marshall" regime.
Well when I am done with someone, I just tend to be done with them. I don't have a lot of energy to be wasting on the people who are too Pathetic to matter in my life...

Pathetic, however, is not only a character but also that characters best describer...

SO Pathetic hasn't gotten over me and I think thats....well....pathetic. I wish this person the best in life...

Of course I think the best in life comes with therapy, and drugs. But I'm not the person who gets to dictate these decisions....

Anyway, Pathetic isn't something I want to be, nor is a drama queen really my MO.

If you are interested in continuing to read my blog, which will be both political and personal in the future, feel free to Email me and I'll give you the new link...

My life and my blog are not about creating drama. The blog is geared toward strengthening writing skills and venting my emotional escapades...

I will not allow this to be turned into Pathetic's own drama creating tool.

Azulymarron@gmail.com

If you really want to continue reading let me know, I'll be happy to continue to share with people who aren't Pathetic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home