Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Get to WORK

So here it is folks...
The rubber meets the road....(Did I get that right? maybe not)
The thing is folks, I was attacked for not being Progressive enough, over the weekend with all my little stunts that ended discussion on the platform, and my moves to protect the process we have in place now for the platform to be drafted... And I was told, among other things, that it was all horrible of me and I should be fighting the good fight...I'm not?

Well here is the chance folks!!! Who are you going to work for to elect progressive Democrats?

Yesterday was Filing Day for Candidates who wanted to be on the ballot in the June primary race. (Also, in order to be on the ballot in November you have to have filed before yesterday, even if you don't have a primay opponent...)
So there are a slew of progressive candidates to choose from...

Where are the "Progressive" Democrats going to be working?

I already agreed to have a series of small house parties (at other people's houses for those of you who have seen my place and were wondering) to help out:
Gail Chasey
Jeff Steinborn
Geno Zamora
Patsy Madrid
Shirely Hooper
Moe Maestas
and I'm sure the list will grow...

There are candidates who need people to go door-to-door for them...
There are many ways to help candidates, My friend Michelle used to cut turf for candidates, so that when people came in to walk for them, the stuff was ready...

There are lots of things to do, where will you be when the rubber hits the road?

On another note KUNM has on the upper left side of hte page, a story about the party platofmr, featuring yours truly... (free press is good press)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home