Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Control

I couldn't imagine, as I picked up the phone what I was doing. "A kid, Marshall, a kid. He's barely old enough to know who he is, why are you even going to get wrapped up in...'Hello, hey got out of the roudhouse late. On my way, pick you up in about, 10 minutes?"

*** *** ***

Damn He's cute. And he seems smart. But he's a kid. There isn't any value is getting mixed up in all that.
"How's your dinner? What do you think?"

*** *** ***
"I like you, you seem great. I can't believe how grown up you are for your age."

*** *** ***
"I can't trust you... I don't know if i should trust you."
*** *** ***
"I'm not lying to you, and I'm not cheating on you. You're the only one that I want right now."
*** *** ***
"I shouldn't say this to you, I shouldn't tell you this because if i say it its real, and I don't want it ot be real."
*** *** ***
"I won't give you up without a fight. This is just a chance to visit."
*** *** ***
"I trust you, and I love you, and I hope you have a good weekend."
*** *** ***
"There are things that I want in life, and I just don't think you can give me those things."
*** *** ***
" FUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"





Someday the one that got away won't matter. Someday there will be someone more perfect, better, less scared, more sure, less intimidating..
Did I say that? Intimidating? What could possibly have intimidated me about a 19 year old kid?
I'm not sure, but no one ever intimated me before. I'm not scared of anything. Fire a little, WAter also, but not people. I've been hit with baseball bats, and cars. I've walked through the halls of a school unable to see a straight line for the possibilities of being beaten up, but those people didn't scare me. They didn't intimidate me. Nope. Not at all.
He did.
He does.
He will.
Wow.
I'll be damned if I let THAT happen again.
Bring it on Bitches, I'm not getting scared again. I'm maintaining control!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home