Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Quick thought


As I search for new inspiration about to how address my feelings in a more eloquent and articulate manner I find myself thinking about relationships a lot.  How I air in them, what my coping mechanisms are for losing them and whether or not I’ll ever really be experienced at navigating them.
My post yesterday (removed) had an incredibly negative energy about it.  And while I’m not necessarily backtracking on what I said, or how I feel, I think the negative energy only swirls around itself and grows, and that is not what I want to invite more of into my life.
So I’m spending the next few days analyzing this a little more, and wondering about why I seem to do so poorly with loss, why I can’t handle transition well unless I initiate it, and for the love of God how to explain observations without hurting the feelings of people I love. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home