Thursday, August 31, 2006

A Vacation of sorts

A Vacation, of sorts…

Most of my blogs have a high political content to them, and I like it that way…

But I have to blog today about the wedding, I spoke about yesterday.  I won’t be blogging until Tuesday, because I’ll be in Detroit for this wedding.  

I’m a little stressed out, being out of my office, and out of the state, for four whole days, this close to our first volunteer Canvass. I’m more stressed out that it’s a packed four day wedding, with multiple costume changes, and many more things to remember, the phone charger, the camera, the toothbrush, etc…

I’m sure it will be fun. But I’m nervous none the less. I’ll be writing when I get back on Tuesday.  I hope you all have a great Labor Day weekend.

Remember the struggle this weekend is about, workers rights, civil rights, the treatment of workers as basic human beings.

And for God’s sake, pray that I don’t screw up an outfit while packing tonight, it’s a gay wedding I can’t afford that!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home